Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Our First Entry
As many of you know, I have not been updating Addie's babysite. After 3 years, we have run out of space on the website. Too many photos, I suppose. Instead of deleting photos, I have decided to give this website a try. We are going to see how this goes. Once I figure out exactly how this works, I will be uploading many photos. In the mean time, we are crazy busy with our big move back to Virginia. For those of you that have not heard, we just purchased our first home in Chesapeake, Virginia. It is right next to Virginia Beach & in a great school district. I am looking forward to showing you all very soon our new home (once we get in and get settled).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome blog and such a interesting to read it. I found them on a website while I was searching for something else. I like your idea of deleting too much photographs.
ReplyDelete